Another weekend is almost over and you didn’t get the sneaker release you wanted to cop? Well, there’s bad news and good news. Bad news first: we don’t get you the hype release. But the good news is, there’s so much cool sneaker related stuff around that you can spend all your money without buying a single pair of kicks. We went through some of our favorite online stores to find the best accessoires!
Here we go: the 10 BEST SNEAKER ACCESSORIES:
1. Asphaltgold “Air Refresheners”: Could fresh air be cooler than this? We doubt it! Get yours at Asphaltgold!
2. “Nice Kicks” Doormat: This one is not here for the first time and still a great gift! Get yours at HHV!
3. 43einhalb X MIZU: 43einhalb is crazy creative regarding their own colletion and stuff. After the “keep calm” mugs they teamed up with MIZU now to release a great bottle for summer! Get it at 43einhalb!
4. Sneaker Cleaner: Sneakers get dirty. All the time. So it’s important to always have some cleaning stuff at home. Get it at Solekitchen!
5. Rope Laces: Not only the kids love rope laces – there are many kicks rope laces actually look really cool to. Get yours at TGWO for example!
7. Stance Socks: With their colorful socks stance created a huge trends in the sneaker scene. Nowadays you see Stance everywhere. 43einhalb has a huge selection!
8. The Shrine – Sneaker Duffel: You want to go to a city trip but don’t know how to get your shoes in your bag? The Shrine has you covered with their Duffel – get it here!
9. OTS – Angelus Starter Pack: You are creative and want some individual kicks? Try customization with Angelus. Get your “Starter Kit” at OTS!
10. Krate&Co Sneakerbox: Well, you need a place to store your jewels and and there’s no better way than the Krate&Co boxes! Get yours here!