Sneakers Magazine #36 Out Now
The October 2017 issue of Sneakers Magazine is out now. This edition features not only one, but three different covers – dedicated to three colorways from the Air Force 1 ‘NBA Collection’! As we’re celebrating the legendary sneaker’s 35th birthday, we talked to five AF1 admirers from various generations and backgrounds about their love for the shoe.
Further highlights of this print issue include:
- The Fabric of Place – Footwear in Architecture
- SPEZIAL Revisited with Gary Aspden and DJ Goldie
- Particles – A 3D Sneaker Shoot
- Biancissimo – The World of Adrian Bianco
- ARKK Copenhagen – The Rise of an Independent Sneaker Brand
- Hummel Hive – Celebrating the History of the Danish Sportswear Brand
- 15 Years of Chinatown Soccer Club – A DIY Football Club from New York
If you want to get it, you can buy it here!
Or you can subscribe to receive all of our future issues.
Check out all of our Sneakers mag print issues here.
PS: If you’re ordering at 43einhalb, TheGoodWillOut, asphaltgold or Overkill, you will receive a free copy with your shipment. Quantities are limited, so hurry up!