Release: March 2019
With this issue, we’re celebrating the 10th anniversary of Sneakers Magazine – and the changes of both sneaker culture and media over the past decade. As a special feature, this issue comes with an Augmented Reality app that adds another dimension to both our adidas Nite Jogger cover and several articles throughout the magazine.
Highlights of this print issue include:
- The Late Shift – All about the Nite Jogger
- An interview with artist Tim Berresheim, who also did the cover for this issue
- Sneaker Moments – One decade of Sneakers Magazine
- Generation Hustle with Ace Tee and Aaron Night
- Forgotten Berlin – A photographic essay by HHV
- 40 years of KangaROOS
- The B-Side Collection – Iceberg and 25 under-the-radar Nike gems
- Entering the pangeatic realm of photographer Johannes Höhn
- Cybernetic Ghosts – The art of Johnny Terror
TB x SNEAKERSMAG – 10 Years Anniversary App
Available for iPhone / iPad
You can buy the Sneakers Mag March 2019 issue (#40) here!
Or you can subscribe to receive all of our future issues.
Check out all of our Sneakers mag print issues here.
Sneakers Mag March 2019
A few highlights from issue 41