SNEAKERS MAG #37 finally arrives at assorted retailers, sneaker stores and online! Launching during winter season, our first 2018 issue features a cover story on the latest collaboration between Tyler, The Creator and Converse for some much needed springtime vibes. The third drop of the “Golf Le Fleur” collection presents a refreshing take on the One Star – a true skate staple and perfect match for the Odd Future head honcho.
Further highlights of this print issue include:
- No Time For Hype – An Homage to General Releases
- Made In Germany – Factory Check with Sonra, KangaROSS and VOR
- Vortex – A Papercraft Photo Shoot
- An Interview with ACG Collector Karl Hamacher
- Techwear Sneakers – Illustrated by Johnny Terror
- Digital Landscapes – Arkk Copenhagen Camo Pack
- 360° Joyce – adidas Berlin Runner Joyce Binneboese
- Illustrator, Cartoonist and Designer John Kaiser Knight
You can buy the Sneakers Mag January 2018 issue (#37) here!
Or you can subscribe to receive all of our future issues.
Check out all of our Sneakers mag print issues here.
A few highlights from Sneakers Mag January 2018 (Issue #37)