[Release: October 2018]
Real influence is more than a number – that’s why we work with artists that create their version of the world, with designers that change what we wear and with collectors and individuals that affect our taste. And of course we continue to do so in Sneakers Magazine #40.
Highlights of this print issue include:
- The Kayano Legacy – ASICS brings back the GEL-Kayano 5 and celebrates 25 years of running history
- Belgian shoemaker Alain Mukendi – From the Ground Up
- Europe’s Most-Worn Sneakers – Wearing-based statistics by SneakerTracker
- True gems from the late 90s – The Return of PUMA CELL
- Inside the Carbon Lab – A clean conversation with Hikmet Sugoer and Collonil CEO Frank Becker
- Talking reconstruction, deconstruction and the (mini) Swoosh with Alex Hackett
- Let’s Get Digital – The unique work of visual artist Jeff Cole
- Behind the artwork of creative collective Sucuk & Bratwurst
- The sneaker illustrations of Steph Morris
Buy it here!