[Release: July 2018]
Without the do-it-yourself approach, many of the most important cultural movements wouldn’t exist. That’s why Sneakers Magazine #39 – the DIY Issue – is dedicated to those who dare to take things into their own hands. Take a look yourself and find out as we remember and celebrate the DIY roots around us.
Highlights of this print issue include:
- Global expansion of a footwear powerhouse – 20 Years of SNS
- The New 247 – A look at the New Balance 247v2 Tritium Pack
- Run The Streets, Stay Local – German streetwear on the rise
- Kanescans – Analog photography in a digital age
- How to become a sneaker blogger – with Christopher Blumenthal AKA Dead Stock
- A day in the life of of Maha Amsterdam’s Saskia Hofwegen
- Deck Two – Paris-based artist and collector Thomas Dartigues
- The sneaker art of Marcos Cabrera
Buy it here!