EQT ADV Support Art Basel
Well known for letting the past empower the future, adidas hosts a number of activities during Art Basel Miami 2016. It’s the global launch of EQT, but also much more than that. It proves how adidas pushes the boundaries and goes beyond being a sports brand but a movement at the intersection of art, design, music and street.
These are the key points for adidas in Miami:
- Seeding of 1000 pairs of the EQT Support ADV Art Basel – highly limited and only in Miami.
- The launch of the EQT Support 93|17 on December 1st. It’s a modern reinterpretation that blends authentic materials with innovations like Boost.
- The introduction of a new color for EQT, turbo red, which symbolizes a new chapter.
- The launch of #TLKS, a global conversation with Surface Magazine and including Ben Jones, Adwoa Aboah and Pusha T.
- Introduction of a chatbot through Facebook Messenger to open-source the conversation on December 1st.
- Unveiling of “Video 90”, a video art installation by Ben Jones on December 1st.
- A live performance by Pusha T, also on December 1st.
Here are more pictures of the EQT Support ADV Art Basel, stay tuned for more and also follow adidas on Twitter for updates.