Are you already counting the days? The adidas Iniki Runner will be finally released on March 1st and by now we’re sure it will be pretty popular. To help you copping a pair, we did our research and created a store list with 21 stores where you can buy the adidas Iniki on March 1st – we’re still working on it and adding new stores every day, so stay tuned!
Iniki is Hawaiian for Hurricane and that’s how the brandnew adidas silhouette hits the sneaker scene. The combination of a classic retro runner upper with modern performance technology is just a great match!
These are the features of the adidas Iniki Runner:
- boost™ is adidas’ most responsive cushioning ever: it’s about getting energy back
- Two-way stretch mesh and vintage suede upper; Shiny mesh tongue for the classic look
- Printed serrated 3-Stripes
- Hidden sock construction for easy slip-on comfort; Cotton laces with metal tips; Deconstructed heel cap
- better comfort through an OrthoLite® sockliner
- Webbed rubber outsole for good traction on the streets
adidas Iniki Runner – Release Info: March 1st, 00:01 CET worldwide.
Store List /// Release Calendar /// adidas Iniki
ADIDAS INIKI RUNNER (COLLEGIATE NAVY / FTWR WHITE / GUM) – BB2092:
ADIDAS INIKI RUNNER (RED / FTWR WHITE / GUM) – BB2091:
Adidas Iniki Runner (VISTA GREY S15/FTWR WHITE/CORE BLACK) – BB2089:
Adidas Iniki Runner (SUPER PURPLE S16/CREAM WHITE/ICE PURPLE F16) – BA9995:
Adidas Iniki Runner (EASY GREEN S17/CREAM WHITE/LINEN GREEN S17) – BA9994: