Sneakers Magazine #35 Out Now
The July issue of Sneakers Magazine is officially out. Graced by the ASICS TIGER Gel Lyte model, the shoe that kickstarted the Gel Lyte series, this issue is something special. It features traditional exposed thread sewn binding. It has no spine and the sheets are actually stitched together. The pages open completely flat and the thread has the colors of our cover model.
Some of the highlights of this print issue include:
- Design by Making – an interview with designer Alexander Taylor
- ASICS Tiger Gel Lyte
- Sneaker and Football shirt collector Neal Heard
- Glitch – a new football boot by adidas
- Sneaker Restorer – Dutch collector Roel van Hoff
- In the Gym with Flo Reichelsdorfer from adidas
- Nike Infrared
If you want to get it, you can buy it here!
Or you can subscribe to receive all of our future issues.
Check out all of our Sneakers mag print issues here.