SNEAKERS MAG #38 OUT NOW!
Release: April 2018
The title story of Sneakers Magazine #38 is dedicated to the adidas Deerupt – the latest forward-thinking silhouette by the Three Stripes brand. We’re entering the grid to shine a light on this striking new model that takes inspirations from the past but is headed all the way to the future. The theme of breaking out of the norm is a recurring theme in this issue, as we out a special focus on rulebreakers from all different fields.
Further highlights of this print issue include:
- Sneaker Statistics – Insights from the marketplace of Presented By (formerly known as K’LEKT)
- A Love Supreme – Interview with a 68-year old Supreme head
- Selma Sebbagh – A Paris Perspective
- FOAM and MARBLE – Two contrasting sneaker photo series
- A conversation with Taiwanese photographer, painter and artist @ryustyler
- Collector’s Choice – Reebok Workout collector Nic Hayman from London
- Illustrator and sneaker designer Caroll Lynn a.k.a. Careaux
- Chain Reaction – Versace footwear designer Salehe Bembury
- Respect the Shooter – Photographer Vicky Grout
- Master of the Macabre – The Art of Laro Lagosta
You can buy the Sneakers Mag April 2018 issue (#38) here!
Or you can subscribe to receive all of our future issues.
Check out all of our Sneakers mag print issues here.
Sneakers Mag April 2018
A few highlights from Issue 38